An addiction to one website
I spend hours on the internet like instead of finding my information through books I rely on the internet. I find the internet to be a valuable source for anything like from finding information for my research papers to finding out the new trends. Since the internet has been modified to have everything to satisfy one needs. One major valuable source that I with along of a million of other people have encounter in the internet is , MYSPACE. MySpace, your space everyone’s space that is what has become of the most popular website known as MySpace. You have it, I have it, everyone has it, and this goes out to the popular kids, the nerdy kids, the gangsters, and the parents. It seems to be that the world has been sucked into a crazy addiction of the internet. I myself have fallen into this site as well. People spend hours trying to decorate their site; it’s a popularity contest with who has the most comments and the most friends. It’s become a fake reality people find old friends while making new ones. Friends become friends of friends. Instead of saying “cheese” while taking a picture they now say “myspace” as they rush to upload pictures and make a bulletin new pictures comment please, people expose everything on MySpace. MySpace is a live magazine of the people you know. You find parties the latest gossip drama and hookups. People have made their lives MySpace by spending endless hours in front of the computer as life ticks away outside.
While internet consumers are being addicted to MySpace now so can readers with the new addition of the MySpace magazine. How ever don’t you believe its kinda lame to buy a magazine when you can just load up your browser and access the content that you find interesting? Because lets face it MySpace is international and being that the question that the producers will have to answer is who is going to be their audience? What type of group are they going to aim for? Besides people are on MySpace to connect with their friends, not because they feel any allegiance to the brand. How ever, it would be interesting to see how far they can take it with the magazine. Don’t you think?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home