My name is Patricia...read my shit!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Advertising has become part of our Sociey...

Advertisement has become part of our society. You can find any type if advertisement anywhere from billboards to adds in restrooms stalls. As soon as someone walks out from his or her home, one encounters a type of advertisement. I am sure if someone is asked where we can find advertising in society they will be able to come up wit a list with at least 20 places. Last week I encountered a unique type of advertisement in a common area. During the San Jose Sharks halftime game, I went to the restroom. As I walked in, I found out that the restrooms have been installed with some type of intercom that played advertisement. So while I was in the restroom advisement will be announced by a man or regular commercials that are broadcast in the radio. I find it interesting that corporations are finding new ways to put out their products out in the public. People come up with original ideas everyday to promote their product and compete with their rivals with the hopes of their product will be successful. Even during the Sharks game every time their was a chance to promote a product they will take it. They would also promote companies products by turning the product into a prize. Advertising is the way that corporations are able to expose their product, which is why new types of advertising is being created.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the ad in the restroom for? Who was the advertiser? You have chosen some interesting topics to write about, but you must give more thought to what, exactly, you are trying to say about these topics. Be specific. Give details. Remember, none of us, your readers, was there at the game with you. We don't know what you're talking about unless you tell us.

Wednesday, 15 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home