My name is Patricia...read my shit!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The show is dead with out Marissa…

That is what many fans believes. Marissa’s death in the most talk about show The O.C has upseted many fans. To be honest I am very upset that Marissa is gone too. How ever, I am not going to boycott the show like many fans are planning to do. We as fans need to all give the new season a chance and hope that the show does not get cancelled. Since Fox is now competing against ABC’s top show, Grey’s Anatomy. As by the 1st episode of season 4, The O.C remains as juicy and scandalous as ever. The only thing I didn’t like what the producers did was staring the new season five months after Marissa’s death. The producers should of continued the show right after her death. Instead the 1st season starts off five months after with a glimpse of Ryan’s fighting club, Summer starting her first semester at Brown University.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home