My name is Patricia...read my shit!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Betty y la Fea = Ugly Betty

Ugly Betty is a show that was originally in Spanish and due to its success, they have translated to English. Even though I never watched it when the show was being broadcast in the Spanish channels I am happy to say that finally America has copied a show. Since its always the other way around, such as the show Jerry Springer their was a show that was just like it, Laura en America, which was a show were family or friends would be fighting ridiculous stuff. American idol has also been copied to, Cantando por un Sueno. Well now, Betty y la fea has become Ugly Betty. Since abc.com has let their audience, watch missed shows I watched all the episodes that were online last night. I definitely fell in love with the show. The show deals with different topics such as office romance, dress for success, making friends with co-workers, exude confidence, dealing with a difficult boss and believing in yourself. This show has caught many people because of the topics they deal with and how they deal with different situations that everyone may encounter in their lives. If you have not watched the show do so, give the show a chance as my Mcom72 teacher advised me to watch it now I am telling you, my readers, to watch the show.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... America has copied lots of shows. American Idol, for one, began as a British show called "Pop Idol." That's where Simon Cowell came from. And quite a few sitcoms were based on British TV shows -- All In The Family, for one.

Wednesday, 15 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home